tisdag 18 oktober 2016

Trudvang Chronicles is getting a Spanish translation in 2017.

Greetings!

I hope all is well with all my fellow travelers in the great, big tabletop multiverse. This will be a fairly short post, due to a busy schedule.

Some quick news:

Trudvang Chronicles, from Swedish RPG company Riotminds, is set to be released in Spanish in 2017. The company has posted about it on their official Facebook account. So congratulations to all my Spanish-speaking readers. :)

I have not yet had a chance to look at Trudvang Chronicles english edition, but I have high hopes for it. I haven't played the Swedish original "Drakar & Demoner Trudvang", though I did play earlier versions of "Drakar & Demoner" quite a lot in the past. I do however own a copy of an older version of Drakar & Demoner Trudvang so I have had a chance to look through it. It will be interesting to see whether the new Trudvang Chronicles is exactly like it or whether they have made any changes. I will try to get back to it in a future post.

That is unfortunately all I have for you today.

If you want to read more about it, and happen to read Spanish, here is a link for you.

See you all next time.


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar