lördag 1 oktober 2016

The Atlas of Rokugan supplement from Fantasy Flight Games

Greetings!

A few days ago, Fantasy Flight Games announced that The Atlas of Rokugan for the Legend of the Five Rings tabletop rpg is now availiable for purchase.

I've always enjoyed the look of Legend of the Five Rings, even though for some reason I can't seem to get more than about half-way into making a character before I am bored with it and have to take a break to return later. None of my friends seem to have that issue though, so I guess it is just on my end. I can't understand why though, because looking at it I really shouldn't have an issue with it. The system itself is ok though, and I would recommend it to anyone interested.

The book itself contains maps of the lands, castles and cities, as well as comprehensive descriptions of the settlements and provinces found in the land of Rokugan. It also contains detailed explorations of the imperial capitols of Otosan Uchi and Toshi Ranbo, as well as the city of Ryoko Owari - three major cities. According to DriveThruRPG the book contains 20 full-colour maps.

The book contains one chapter for each of the Great Clans, as well as for the Minor Clans and the Imperial Holdings. There are also chapters regarding the Shadowlands as well as the forest of Shinomen Mori.

I for one can definately see this book being a helpful tool for any GM wanting to run a game of Legend of the Five Rings. Or for any player who wants to learn more about the world their characters inhabit.

If you are interested in reading more about it, the link to Fantasy Flight Game's article on it is right here.

And if you are interested in buying it you can do that at DriveThruRPG.

See you all later!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar