torsdag 27 oktober 2016

Halloween Horror Sales!

Greetings my fellow citizens of the Tabletop Multiverse.

For those who haven't noticed yet, there are tabletop Halloween sales going on all around the place online at the moment. I thought I would link you to a couple of them to get you started, in case you wanted to go see if you could find a good game for Halloween. If you haven't seen my earlier post on 11 tabletop horror games for Halloween then you can take a look at that as well for some gaming suggestions. :)

Here's a quick list of links to a couple of places that are currently (at the time of writing this) holding halloween sales for tabletop RPGs, and the like.

DriveThruRPG

RPGnow

To most avid tabletop gamers out there, both of those websites will probably be familiar, but for any who haven't found their way to them yet, they are good places to find tabletop rpgs.

I would also recommend visiting the websites of various publishers to see if they have a sale on any of their products. Again, you can find link to some of them in my 11 tabletop horror games for Halloween post. :)

Until next time!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar