fredag 9 september 2016

Great news for Tolkien lovers!

Greetings!

For all you Tolkien lovers out there, who also happen to enjoy a bit of D&D, Cubicle 7 have released the Players Handbook for their new game Adventures in Middle Earth, a game whose setting is based in the world of The Hobbit and Lord of the Ring. It contains setting-specific rules and guidelines for creating your characters, and adventuring in the setting, and is based on the OGL for D&D 5th edition.

A link to the Players Handbook on DriveThruRPG can be found here, or if you click on the "Players Handbook" link in the paragraph above.

According to the website they also have a Loremaster's Guide in the works, as well as adventures. Though we will have to wait a bit longer for that to come out.

I know one or two people who are HUGE Tolkien fans, and I know they will be VERY pleased to know that the PDF for the Player's Handbook is out. :)

Personally I have read both The Hobbit and the Lord of the Rings books, and while I really like Tolkien's works I don't really consider myself an expert. At least not compared to my friends.

I'm pretty sure we will end up getting the PDFs and playing in the world of Middle Earth at some point. It is probably just a matter of actually finding a slot in our schedules to actually do it, and that might take some time. When I have tried it I will return with some more thoughts on it though.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar