måndag 24 oktober 2016

Kickstarter for Mutant: Elysium, the new expansion for Mutant: Year Zero.

Greetings!

Fria Ligan (English website: Free League Publishing) has started up a Kickstarter for their new expansion for Mutant: Year Zero, called Mutant: Elysium. It will be the 3rd major expansion for Mutant: Year Zero, the previous two being Mutant: Gene Lab Alpha and Mutant: Machinarium.

The current Kickstarter is only for the Swedish version of the game, but according to Fria Ligan there will be a translated version in English released at a later, so far unspecified, date.

This new expansion deals with the un-mutated humans that remain in the world, their "Ätter" (which I suppose could be translated into "clans") and their life in the enclave 'Elysium I'. It will contain new rules, a colour map, a new campaign, and much more.

The Kickstarter has only been up a few days, but it has already amassed 448 backers and almost 6 times their pledge-goal, currently sitting (at the time of writing this) at 333,397 SEK (Swedish crowns) out of a goal of 50,000 SEK. They have already unlocked 5 out of 9 stretch goals. and I hope they will get to unlock all of them. There is also still 17 days to go on the Kickstarter, so if you go to the Kickstarter which is linked at the start of this post and like what you see, there is still time if you want to back it.

Personally I used to really enjoy playing the Mutant games back in the day. I enjoy Mutant: Year Zero as well, but have as of yet not found someone to play it, or any of the expansions, with, or really the time, so I can't really say much about what it is like to play. However I have heard a lot of good things about it, so I am excited for when I can give it a try. :)

Until next time!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar