lördag 21 januari 2017

Another broadcast from somewhere in the vast Tabletop Multiverse

Greetings from the far reaches of the tabletop multiverse. I hope I am finding you all in good health and a merry mood! :)

It's been roughly two weeks since my last transmission... eh, blog post. It's been busy weeks, but also good ones.

Sadly nothing new to report from the 3.5 game I wrote about in my last post (you can read about that here). It has been on a sort of unplanned mini-hiatus since then, due to IRL things popping up for various people and having to postpone it until next time. I am hoping we can get back to it in the coming week though.

In the meantime I have actually finished a second D&D 3.5 character - a catfolk, knight/bard/inventor/rifle-user (it's my DM's world and my character belonging to a knightly order essentially has turned him into... that. XD lol ). It seems like it will be a fun character to play though. It's going to be a Saturday game, that will be a bit on/off, so not every Saturday. Essentially, I have no clue how often we'll play. I am just going to wait for my GM to tell me when we play. I am looking forward to it though, and to trying out playing this character. I had a lot of fun playing my Shugenja character in the other 3.5 campaign, and I am sure I will enjoy playing this one as well.

One of the 'features' I am looking forward to trying out with the new catfolk character is the fact that he delivers most of his spells via the medium of magical bullets from his flintlock rifle. Now, I have played a 'gun mage' before, in the Iron Kingdoms RPG, though I have a suspicion that this catfolk character is going to be less broken in combat than my IK character was. XD lol I won't go into too much detail about it. It is possible that in a different campaign that character would have been less broken in combat. After all, when I played her we were all new to IK, including the GM!

It can be difficult getting new games off the ground though. I have a Mutant Chronicles campaign sitting there waiting for an opening (using 1st and 2nd edition MC), as well as some other ideas that probably will have to wait even longer. The problem is all the players need to find the time for it, but generally when some have time other's don't. Though I guess this is an issue all GMs & DMs face at some point in their lives. There's no rush for me though. We'll get around to it whenever we get around to it. The campaign isn't going anywhere.

Right. I think that will be all from me for today.

Until next time!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar